DISCUSSION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Armor campaign

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Armor campaign - Page 2 Empty Re: Armor campaign

Post  Jason Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:12 pm

I ordered these sweet dice set that can tell me with just the dice to roll things like corridors, random monster type, what kind of treasure and it's value, and something else. I also got another set that can roll alignment, race, class and stuff.
Jason
Jason
Admin

http://fridays.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  I quit Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:42 pm

That is really cool, the official random map, and a few random NPCs. lol
I quit
I quit

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:01 am

Sounds like it will make things even easier for you Jason.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:11 pm

^_^" some important things about the campaign world I should mention is that quite a bit of focus is on magic, but there is also a guild that works on inventions related to machines and electricity.

although knowledge of these things is somewhat out of the intelligence grasp of the layman peasant, though the simplest of triggers (like the pressure plate to set off a bear trap) are understandable. Some of the smartest are the designers of intricate dungeon traps, and many devices that increase the conveniences in modern life. The Guild of Tinkerers is responsible for harnessing electricity without magic and putting up flameless lamp-posts around the Xi section of Centos City, the upper class section. The Ministry of ARMOR recognizes the importance of the Tinkerer's Guild, in that it can alleviate certain dependences on magic.
Jason
Jason
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I quit Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:59 am

Besides a Knowledge[Engineering] Skill, is there anything else that I could take as a wizard to work with trinkets? Or could I make a rouge(or if there is a specific class) that would be a tinker. Perhaps he could be like that asian kid in The Goonies and his entire thing is having a host of crazy inventions? I love the idea of having a bag of tricks and just pulling them out to solve random and sometimes extremely weird issues.
I quit
I quit

Back to top Go down

Post  JadziaDaxx Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:06 am

Hey Jason
Would it be possible to have the Daggers I mentioned in gaming ideas as 7's weapons? If so does 7 have to have specific feats or a minimum dex score, Etc?
JadziaDaxx
JadziaDaxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:42 pm

the daggers remind me of god of war, and the problem is that it would be hard to maneuver such a weapon so that you can strike decently and do damage. You would have to be quite strong to have it do the same damage as a dagger stab (swiping it at them via chain would cut into skin, but not be very effective or deep) although it would also interesting attacks, such as tripping the enemy and whatnot, on the whole it is too unwieldly to handle.

but what I want to turn the thread towards is:

ARE WE CONTINUING DND ON FRIDAYS? CAPITALS ARE THE NEW COOL WAY TO ASK QUESTIONS.
Jason
Jason
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I quit Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:05 pm

My vote is to yes, and Steph even said she would try pathfinder ^.^/
I quit
I quit

Back to top Go down

Post  JadziaDaxx Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:38 am

yes for me too!
JadziaDaxx
JadziaDaxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:18 am

OK, first things first, I need a compilation of every involved person's character! I cannot quite create the campaign beginning until I have confabulated the main characters (that's you!) into the campaign setting, and to create the general preamble.

ORDER OF THE TRIAD! ASSEMBLE!
Jason
Jason
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2