DISCUSSION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pathfinder - Human/Bard - The Grey Jester

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pathfinder - Human/Bard - The Grey Jester Empty Pathfinder - Human/Bard - The Grey Jester

Post  I quit Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:14 am

Atrum Di Confusio - Human - Bard
Chaotic Neutral

Appearance:
Hair - Black, rarely seens from under his Jester hat. Eyebrows are the same color.
Skin - Pale almost sickly white
Eyes - A dim gray, looks both tired and excited at the same time. Can sometimes make him seems unpredictable.
Height - 5'6"
Other - Though he may be short he is also thin and lanky with long boney fingers and jutting facial features. His nose is too long for his face and juts to a point. He has thin pasty lips and his teeth are pale and dull. He wears a Jesters uniform that is light grey and dark grey. The cap is a standard four-point Jesters cap except the bells make no sound. The shoes curl, and have no bells.

Originally work as a henchman for various villians, and as the villian was about to fall he would vanish to safety. Never caught, until recently. Requested to be given the chance to do some good for all the evil he had assisted with. After many a carefully watched trial he has gain some trust and is allowed to be ungaurded, with the right enchantments upon him at any rate. Now he is the property of an orginization of good. He ernestly tries to accomplish their objectives, though his methods can sometimes be questionable at best.
I quit
I quit

Back to top Go down

Pathfinder - Human/Bard - The Grey Jester Empty Re: Pathfinder - Human/Bard - The Grey Jester

Post  Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:17 am

Sounds like a grade A jerk.

Last edited by Lady Sheeva on Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Pathfinder - Human/Bard - The Grey Jester Empty Re: Pathfinder - Human/Bard - The Grey Jester

Post  I quit Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:46 am

Yes, a little, however he is a good ally to have and could help in so many situations.
I quit
I quit

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:04 am

I guess that is something that has to be seen through play.

Back to top Go down

Post  I quit Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:26 am

Yes, and in Pathfinder certain perform skills can double as up to two other skills for bards. That would increase his skill set vastly. Plus the minor use of magic and his being able to increase the parties att/dmg or saving throws or AC. Not too shabby.
I quit
I quit

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:39 am

If you say so, I wouldn't know.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:05 am

The Ministry could use an "individual" like you. You know how 'they' think, and have the skills to react properly in the given situation. Your lacking on morals may just be the gain for this group we are assembling...

sign here...
Jason
Jason
Admin

http://fridays.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:10 am

Thats one why to tell people they are accepted lol. Its a neat idea.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:11 am

I'm just saying what they would tell him
Jason
Jason
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:15 am

It's still a neat idea.

Back to top Go down

Post  I quit Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:22 am

LOL. I love it! And with the right group he would work oh so well.
I quit
I quit

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:23 am

we also have a catalog of "deterrence deterrences" for you to choose from!

example: ink, applied onto you in the form of a tattoo, medium size (roughly 1sq foot diameter)
the ink will transmute into acid if your alignment is evil for any particular time...

if that's not your speed, how about a collar that is affixed to a spirit who monitors your thoughts and actions, he will possess and take you on the "right path" when you stray from our opinion of what you should be doing!

don't like passengers? then how about this swell glass eye? we remove your original eye, and replace it with this one that records all of what you see! every morning it sends the information (if able) to one of our trusty scribes! (if unable to send information, it might enlarge)
Jason
Jason
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I quit Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:28 am

I was thinking of something more like a Geass. It would require me to do as I am told or it cooks my brain. How I get the job done tends to be more... flexable. lol.
I quit
I quit

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:29 am

If i had to choose out of Jason's I would say tattoo.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:31 am

Mad As A Hatter wrote:I was thinking of something more like a Geass. It would require me to do as I am told or it cooks my brain. How I get the job done tends to be more... flexable. lol.

why yes, I believe our scribes can arrange a means not dissimilar to that, yes. After all, at the Ministry, we are about the end result are we not? Just look at the Sanctus Formidio brigade.

They razed that entire town, but they found that shape-shifting demon!
Jason
Jason
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:32 am

You are really getting into the ministry type character. Its awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:35 am

Lady Sheeva wrote:You are really getting into the ministry type character. Its awesome.

I've really been trying to characterize the head of the ministry, I;ve sort of depicted him somewhat cavalier, Like Mr.Renham, from the IT crowd (the young one, or maybe a mix of both?)
Jason
Jason
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:35 am

Jason wrote:
Lady Sheeva wrote:You are really getting into the ministry type character. Its awesome.

I've really been trying to characterize the head of the ministry, I;ve sort of depicted him somewhat cavalier, Like Mr.Renham, from the IT crowd (the young one, or maybe a mix of both?)

Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post  I quit Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:37 am

Sounds Perfect! Where do I sign? lol
I quit
I quit

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:40 am

Mad As A Hatter wrote:Sounds Perfect! Where do I sign? lol

right here on this binding scro-- contract, you'll be entered into the Obsidian Ferrum Brigade, under the charge of Knight Sargent Corvin
Jason
Jason
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:38 pm

You make the campaign sound worth playing Jason.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:27 pm

^_^
Jason
Jason
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:55 am

Seriously I really want to play that campaign now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:44 pm

make a character!
Jason
Jason
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:36 am

I just might lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next