DISCUSSION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human - Wizard

2 posters

Go down

Human - Wizard Empty Human - Wizard

Post  I quit Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:20 am

Bio
Lemir Takke grew up in a large city, his family was well respected and fell in the upper middle class. They had enough money to always be comfortable and yet still had to work to get by. This is why Lemir's father was pushing him to get a good education and get a good job. However everything that poor Lemir wanted to be, his father shot down and insisted on something different.
At first Lemir wanted to be a botanist, "I will not have my son selling flowers on the corner! The shame would kill your mother!" Then Lemir said he would like to be a Tinker and join the guild, "And never know if you will make ends meat, or worse, blowing yourself up!? I should hope not, your mother would die of grief!" So after several of these such confrontation, he finally said he would learn magic and be a scribe for the ministry. This was fine because his mother had by this point died of illness and his father was killed in a mugging.
Lemir tried hard in school and was hired on at ARMOR as an assistant scribe. A few years later he was a head scribe in the department for abberation(sic) research, researching the disfiguring aspects of chaotic magic and trying to come to a conclusion to "fix" such abberations. Then it all got out of hand. The main researcher in his quest for better understanding got not only mutated, but possessed by a chaotic entity. He kill 13 people and escaped, would have killed more but Lemir summoned a fire beetle and it saved a persons life. Later the researcher's family was found dead, brutally murdered.
The department was temporarily close down until further notice. Everyone was reassigned and when he got his new assignment, he realized he had never used magic in the ministry before. didn't even mention the magic school in his interview. And now he knew why, he had been reassigned as an collector. He would have to travel miles upon miles to nearly be killed and bring back some messed up item that could destroy him if handled wrong... and the pay wasn't even much better from the looks of things....

Stats
Str - 8
Con - 10
Dex - 16
Int - 17+2+1=20
Wis - 15
Cha - 13

Chosen Feats:
1st - Augmented Summoning
Human - Eschew Materials
3rd - Combat Casting

Specialty - Conjuration
Giving up - Evocation and Necromancy

Spells:
All 0 LVL - Detect Magic, Read Magic, Acid Splash, and Mending are his preferred.
(Except from Forbidden Schools)

(9)LVL 1:
Abjuration:
Hold Portal
Conjuration:
Mount
Summon Monster I
Divination:
Comprehend Languages
Identify
Enchantment:
Sleep
Illusion:
Disguise Self
Transmutation:
Feather Fall
Reduce Person

(4) LVL2:
Conjuration:
Acid Arrow
Summon Monster II
Illusion:
Invisibility
Transmutation:
Knock

Skills:
2+Int+1(Race)
Appraise(Int)
Knowledge[Arcane](Int)
Knowledge[Engineering](Int)
Knowledge[History](Int)
Knowledge[Nature](Int)
Linguistics(Int)
Profession[Scribe](Int)
Spellcraft(Int)
I quit
I quit

Back to top Go down

Human - Wizard Empty Re: Human - Wizard

Post  Jason Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:31 am

pretty good character, what's his personality like? or will we only learn if he's chosen?
Jason
Jason
Admin

http://fridays.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  I quit Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:48 am

Personallity:
Lemir tends to be a more timid man, wishing to avoid unnecessary conflict and tries his hardest to stay out of the actual combat. Using manly summons when there is no other option and though will try his hardest to help his team, he is not above vanishing or running if he has no further help he can offer from a safe distance.
Lemir is very knowledgeable about many things and enjoys giving such information and advise. Though he will sometimes forget that what he knows is not common knowledge and leave small details out of explinations or assume that everyone knows until he is asked directly. Does well formulating plans and has a few utility spells that are genrally very useful. Always on the lookout to expand his knowledge and spell collection.
I quit
I quit

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:09 am

Your pumping out characters faster then we can think of names.

Back to top Go down

Post  I quit Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:08 am

I've been working on these characters for a little while lol.
I quit
I quit

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:18 pm

Sure sure lol

Back to top Go down

Post  I quit Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:29 pm

It's true, I've been working on the Ticker Rouge idea, but without Jason giving it the okay, I wasn't able to really put much into it. Hence way I have been working on a fighter and wizard up until that point.
I quit
I quit

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:30 pm

Mad As A Hatter wrote:It's true, I've been working on the Ticker Rouge idea, but without Jason giving it the okay, I wasn't able to really put much into it. Hence way I have been working on a fighter and wizard up until that point.

Makes sense.

Back to top Go down

Post  I quit Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:32 pm

Though I hope to hear what character people like most. As I love them all and want to play each and everyone of them. lol. I am lame, we all knew that already, no need to point it out further. XD
I quit
I quit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down