DISCUSSION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions... of kinds

Go down

Introductions... of kinds Empty Introductions... of kinds

Post  I quit Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:28 am

So I figured this would be a good place to post something introducing your character. More specifically AS you character. This might not be the finished product of the character or even their personality, it might not even be the character you(or rather I) will be using. Though I would say talk as your character and use these brackets for [out of character notes], I would suggest not replying or expecting a reply. If you would like to have a little RP, then post a new topic in games and we can play there.
This is strictly for the players to get to know characters and so they know what to expect of what is being played. Again, this is only practice and something to do in the mean time.

Edit: Also I would use a third person writing style or note if you decide to do it differently. Don't be afraid to get creative!
I quit
I quit

Back to top Go down

Introductions... of kinds Empty Wizard

Post  I quit Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:57 am

A door opens in the wall and a older gentleman is seemingly shoved into the room, his pointed hat falling to the ground. He stumbles a few quick steps, obviously startled by the treatment and quickly reaches for the door handle and begins to reef and pound on the door. "What do you mean meeting the team?! Field work?! But I'm a SCRIBE!!!"
The man begins to turn revealing he has all gray hair including his well kept beard, yet still seems to have young looking skin and eyes. His blue robes hang off a healthy physique as he leans down to retrieve his hat from the flood. As he adjust his hat and mutters about the treatment he notices you, "I can't believe... after all I've done... I can hardly wait to see the bunch of b... b.... Brilliant people they team me with! I didn't see you there! I am Lemir and I'm so glad you are definitely not dirty primates with large bare asses... that is kinda the way they made you sound." Lemir laughs nervously as he looks around the room. "I... I am a scribe. I do know a few simple magic tricks, but I still don't see how I could possibly be any use to such obviously seasoned adventurers...." Lemir laughs nervously once again as he shoots the door one last longing look.
I quit
I quit

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum