DISCUSSION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GAMING IDEAS!!! **Please Read**

4 posters

Go down

GAMING IDEAS!!! **Please Read** Empty GAMING IDEAS!!! **Please Read**

Post  I quit Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:19 am

Okay, I need something to get started, I'm drowning in silence and I need a game to get on the move. Also I wish to work with people to get the gaming more advanced. AKA Pathfinder, Savage Worlds, and maybe BeSM. I have ideas and plans for these systems and I would like to pitch them here. Also I would like to hear ideas for games, where I would figure out what system I would think would be best for it and I can pitch them as well.
I want to work with everyone regarding this and hope to hear ideas from each of you. I'm also on the look out for more systems and games that will meet the wants and needs of the group. If you think you know of one, lay it on me, I want to know.
I quit
I quit

Back to top Go down

GAMING IDEAS!!! **Please Read** Empty Re: GAMING IDEAS!!! **Please Read**

Post  Stephh Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:31 am

Huh... I'll think on it. Currently I don't exactly have any ideas as I haven't been thinking D&D or D&D-related games. But I'll think on it... let you know.
Stephh
Stephh

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:38 am

I am also drowning in silence, the past few weeks I haven't hung out with anyone (a combination of schedule and lack of people) and I am dying to slap something together, even just grabbing savage worlds or something and trying an improvised game for a quickie.

the last person I remember hanging out with was on Nov 17th or 18th, this one guy I used to hang out with in highschool. He basically started the conversation with "hey man, what are you doing? my gf ditched me". Out of everyone I used to hang out with in highschool, this guy was on the bottom of the list, but I went and hung out with him anyway because that's how low I am on interactions with other people.
Jason
Jason
Admin

http://fridays.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  I quit Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:03 am

I'll tell you what, this friday I will come in and bring my "Kobolds ate my baby!" game to go over, I'll also bring my little lappy and we can talk shop. I have some things I want to see done and I will need everyone's support in it. I know they will be a blast, but only if the effort is there. We need to decide on a few things too, so anyone who can come should come. Anyone who cannot, please let me or Jason know you wont make it. Awesome, thanks!
I quit
I quit

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:44 am

ok, so friday, what time will we do this?
Jason
Jason
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JadziaDaxx Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:57 am

I've been thinking of a really cool couple of weapons to use in a game but i don't think it can be done in pathfinder.

One is a Shakujou it is a long staff with a cresent moon on one side the other end has an axe blade pointed out toward the ground when the shokujou is held vertically.. The cresent can come apart from the top and extend about 20-30ft. due to the chain concealed in the hollow part of the staff. This allows the user to fight enemies a good distance away. The shakujo can be dented and broken - but whenever the user calls the staff to his hand, it is always in perfect condition.

Or a set of daggers that do the same. The blade can detach itself from the handle and can be extended to a maximum of 15ft by means of a thin chain.

Both weapons are magicked to be summoned to the owners hands from a pocket dimension. Even if the weapon is bent or broken the next time it is summoned it is perfectly whole once again
JadziaDaxx
JadziaDaxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:57 am

The member 'JadziaDaxx' has done the following action : ROLL

'd20' : 5
Jason
Jason
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I quit Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:34 am

The weapon idea would be dependant on the game as well as the DM. So you would need to give the full proposal to the DM of the game in which you wish to weild the weapons. They will then give you the requirements and cost for such items, as well as if additional feats are required. also will let you know if there are any addition causes or defects on the item.
I quit
I quit

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:34 am

The member 'Mad As A Hatter' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'd10' : 10, 8

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 20
Jason
Jason
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JadziaDaxx Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:33 am

Hey Jason
Would it be possible to have the Daggers as 7's weapons? If so does 7 have to have specific feats or a minimum dex score?
JadziaDaxx
JadziaDaxx

Back to top Go down

Post  I quit Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:54 am

Please use correct topics for your posts. If you are talking about the ARMOR campaign post in that area. Thank you.
I quit
I quit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down