DISCUSSION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Must ask, what about DnD?

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Must ask, what about DnD? - Page 2 Empty Re: Must ask, what about DnD?

Post  Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:14 am

m wrote:To bad nobody else talks on this forum, or we might know what they would be comfortable doing.

New goal.... getting people to reply on the forum. They dont know what they are missing.

Back to top Go down

Post  I quit Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:30 am

yes miss understanding and unjustified anger. I don't know why they would not like this.
I quit
I quit

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:12 am

Mad As A Hatter wrote:yes miss understanding and unjustified anger. I don't know why they would not like this.

And your so understanding yourself are you?

Back to top Go down

Post  I quit Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:07 am

At least I try.
I quit
I quit

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:36 pm

Has anyone been asking garratt if he's gonna play?
Jason
Jason
Admin

http://fridays.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:57 am

Mad As A Hatter wrote:To bad nobody else talks on this forum, or we might know what they would be comfortable doing.

Please do not speak as if I cannot see. I have said before that I dislike FORUMS and this is not making me more comfirtable with this process. Thanks Mad Hats.

As for the system I have NO preferance as long as I can be taught. I am available almost anyday and am willing to work on no sleep unlike these other chumps on this forum. I work from 11PM to 7:30AM Sundaegh to Thrusdaegh.

I have told Bohn about the Forum and he doesnt sound interested at all. Unsure if he will make an account. Please forward any questions to his cell as I am not his mother.

OneOunce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:59 am

Jason wrote:Has anyone been asking garratt if he's gonna play?

I dont talk to anyone outside of the forum regarding DND but it looks like you have his answer.

Back to top Go down

Post  I quit Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:20 am

OneOunce wrote:
Mad As A Hatter wrote:To bad nobody else talks on this forum, or we might know what they would be comfortable doing.

Please do not speak as if I cannot see. I have said before that I dislike FORUMS and this is not making me more comfirtable with this process. Thanks Mad Hats.

As for the system I have NO preferance as long as I can be taught. I am available almost anyday and am willing to work on no sleep unlike these other chumps on this forum. I work from 11PM to 7:30AM Sundaegh to Thrusdaegh.

I have told Bohn about the Forum and he doesnt sound interested at all. Unsure if he will make an account. Please forward any questions to his cell as I am not his mother.

OneOunce

Well personally, I would like to not have to deal with calling people from moose jaw. Also I was hoping you would read so you would reply, be it on the forum or to my face, or on a cell. How will we know what you think if you don't say anything at all. So you are VERY welcome. Also as you noticed I have been asking about the system and you always reply with a shrug. As for being Bohn's mom, you could have said, no and I would have tried to contact him. But I figured everyone would assist in making these efforts a success. I'm sorry if that is an issue to you, I won't ask you for anything further. Thank you for the effort though.
I quit
I quit

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:56 am

Mad As A Hatter wrote:
OneOunce wrote:

OneOunce

Well personally, I would like to not have to deal with calling people from moose jaw. Also I was hoping you would read so you would reply, be it on the forum or to my face, or on a cell. How will we know what you think if you don't say anything at all. So you are VERY welcome. Also as you noticed I have been asking about the system and you always reply with a shrug. As for being Bohn's mom, you could have said, no and I would have tried to contact him. But I figured everyone would assist in making these efforts a success. I'm sorry if that is an issue to you, I won't ask you for anything further. Thank you for the effort though.

Now now fight fair.

Back to top Go down

Must ask, what about DnD? - Page 2 Empty free time

Post  JadziaDaxx Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:33 am

I work Tuesday-saturday and if you want to play during work days we might have issues with Kristen moving to days. But if we do it online I can play from my laptop at work if need be.
JadziaDaxx
JadziaDaxx

Back to top Go down

Post  I quit Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:10 am

If we do go internet we should get a online chat system to group up with mics. Like Skype of Ventrillo. The issue with Pathfinder is what will we use to play it. I Don't see any rulesets for Fantasy grounds.
I quit
I quit

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:59 am

Just let me know when you guys want to play and if I can I will get in on it. If it becomes a time I am not available for then go for it anyway and have fun.

Back to top Go down

Post  I quit Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:32 am

So what are the thoughts on how to play this over the internet?
I quit
I quit

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:57 pm

there's a mod for the forum that adds things like character sheets and virtual dice, but I'm not sure what it's like and if they support a live-chat.
Jason
Jason
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I quit Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:24 pm

Please see this thread
I quit
I quit

Back to top Go down

Post  I quit Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:24 am

I have decided, that I would like to start coming in early on Fridays or every second Friday. I would like to start gaming at 4:00pm and we can throw in for pizza or something each week, or every second week. This gaming needs to get going, I'm dying out here in the Jaw. Please let me know what everyone thinks. Gaming from lets say 4:30 or 5:00 to 10:30ish Would leave me with enough time to get to work, though if Kristin is in it might mean she needs a ride home. This is just a fluid idea. Lets get this d20 rolling!
I quit
I quit

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:42 am

we need to get something, whatever can be scraped together!

(ps: I figured doing the wake-up w/ an energy drink idea is only reserved for "augh" occasions)
Jason
Jason
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:42 am

The member 'Jason' has done the following action : ROLL

'd20' : 4
Jason
Jason
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:43 am

Jason wrote:The member 'Jason' has done the following action : ROLL

'd20' : 4

I rolled a fucking 4?
Jason
Jason
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JadziaDaxx Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:54 am

I'm with Gabe this has to get started soon I miss everybody! I'm free for fridays sounds good to me. I'm hoping when you get in to work Gabe you can help me get my character made properly.

*JadziaDaxx gets down on her knees and bows low to the floor.*
"I need your genius O Great Lord Of All Things Strange. O Great and Perverse One. I am not worthy but I beg prettily my Lord."
*JadziaDaxx bows low once again and remains in the pose of supplication*
JadziaDaxx
JadziaDaxx

Back to top Go down

Post  I quit Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:35 pm

Click the Link! and learn the truth!
I quit
I quit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum