DISCUSSION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rough ideas

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Rough ideas - Page 3 Empty Re: Rough ideas

Post  I quit Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:30 am

Would also like to know the aprox power level of the trickets I'm creating, and the cost and "Components" of the attack or trap gadgets.
I quit
I quit

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:47 am

create a list of trinkets
Jason
Jason
Admin

http://fridays.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  I quit Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:50 am

We have talked about the spring loaded sleeves and the Crossbow keeper.
I was thinking a pair of googles that has varying levels of magnification. Would help me with my gadgets and other things that require extreme precision, lock picking, disarm trap, ect.
Perhaps a clockwork animal companion or a Spring loaded panel that can be placed as a trap and flings the unfortunate several squares away. A tent that puts itself up. A clockwork chair that will dig spikes into firm surfaces, such as stone and it climbs up while the rider sits in the chair rewinding the device a needed. Boots that become stilts to provide a quick get away at the expence of maneuverability. Or a tube loaded with an extremely heavy spring that could fire caltrops in a burst. Compact folding alchemist kit. A device that can capture images on a magic gem(camera). A backpack that has a series of poles in very large strips of a very light leather that can fold out on a springs when unlatched and create the apperence of large bat wigs(A glider). A small clockwork man that will walk around in a large circle set at the time he is wound, he then will ring an extremely loud alarm when it is interupted, (or if it spots an intruder is enchanted) or when the spring runs down, spring lasts 2,4, or 8 hours.
I quit
I quit

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:44 am

I'm gonna need to write these down and think about some of them over a while
Jason
Jason
Admin

http://fridays.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down